>

Πέμπτη 1 Ιουλίου 2010

Once more unto the breach, dear friends....

For the upcoming events i need some practice. Scout reports target in sector 56318. Altering course to intercept. Detecting one target , retriever class mining afk. This will be dealt with.

 
 
2010.07.01 07:42:00

Victim: Kwabena PiesieAfoakwa
Corp: Science and Trade Institute
Alliance: Unknown
Faction: Unknown
Destroyed: Retriever
System: Balle
Security: 0.5
Damage Taken: 793

Involved parties:

Name: enterprisePSI (laid the final blow)
Security: 3.8
Corp: Unimatrix 0.1
Alliance: NONE
Faction: NONE
Ship: Brutix
Weapon: Heavy Neutron Blaster I
Damage Done: 793

Destroyed items:

Hobgoblin I, Qty: 2 (Drone Bay)
Civilian Shield Booster I

Dropped items:
Strip Miner I, Qty: 2
Expanded Cargohold II
Hobgoblin I, Qty: 2 (Drone Bay)


unfortunately the enemy maintained radio silence.  (aka no tears). Moving on. 
This is what the ship's log recorded :



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: